1. Each tip posted must come with a preview. It can be as short and concise as you like but must offer reasoning behind the selection.
2. 1 sport per tipster profile. This ensures those tipsters who specialize in 1 sport have a fair chance of winning a prize. Multiple profiles per sport are allowed, as long as each profile is different from the other EG: Match Betting Tips, Goalscorer Tips, Correct Score Tips.
3. Copying tips from other tipsters or copying and pasting from other sites is forbidden.
4. Monthly tipster prizes will be announced in the blog at the start of that given month.
5. Tips must has minimum odds of 1.10.
6. It is the tipsters responsibility to check the odds. Don’t rely on the odds comparison site, always click through to the bookmaker to check the odds. Tips posted where the odds are incorrect will be deemed as cheating and not tolerated.
7. Tips must be posted at least 30 mins prior to the event starting. There is no leeway. 1 minute late and the tip will be voided. Please try and post tips as early as possible to give punters the chance to check their email notifications and get a bet on.
8. Payouts will be made via Skrill, paypal or bank transfer.
9. Monthly tipster bonuses will be announced in the blog.
10. Any tips which don’t follow the rules will be deleted and any tipsters who continues to break the rules will be suspended.
11. Tips based on a bookmaker error in the odds will be voided, this comes down to the discretion of admin.
12. Tips must be singles. Doubles or accumulators are not allowed. If a tip involves more than 1 market, the markets must be correlated. For example Score/Win double is fine as if a player scores for his team they are more likely to win the match.
13. To win a prize tipsters must meet the minimum requirement of tips per month. Limits vary from one sport to the next. Football (5), Golf (5), Tennis (5), Cricket (5), Rugby Union/League (5), Horse Racing (5), NFL (3), Ice Hockey (3), Basketball (3), Snooker (3), Baseball (3), Other Sports (3), Darts (1), Boxing (1), Aussie Rules (1).
14. Money Back Offers or Free Bets cannot be used in conjunction with tips.
15. Tipsters must use the variable stakes in a sensible manner. Tipsters who’s average stake is more than 2.5pts in any given month will only win half the allotted prize. Tipsters who use Max Stakes for over 25% of their tips in any given month will not win a prize.
16. Any tipsters approach or comments are deemed to encourage irresponsible gambling will be removed from the site.
17. Tips edited after the start time will be deleted regardless of the result.