Victoria Azarenka vs Na Li
|Date / Time:||Thursday 27 October 2011|
|Betting Tip:||V.Azarenka v N.Li|
|Competition:||WTA Tour Finals|
|Best Odds:||4.5 @ Pinnacle BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||161-17-282|
|view all Stabby's tips »|
- This tennis betting tip comes from the WTA Tour Finals and the match between Victoria Azarenka (#4) and Na Li (#5).
- Has anyone told the bookies that this is a match up between the number 4 and 5 player in the world, because going on the odds they don't seem to have considered this.
- I realise the form book says Azarenka is playing the better tennis but form can be misleading.
- Azarenka was never really tested in Luxembourg where she won the title a few weeks ago.
- In her first match yesterday she beat an out of sort Sam Stosur. Stosur was clearly feeling the effects of her late finish the night before and it was poor organisation to put the Aussie first on.
- Na Li has been in poor form leading up to this tournament but her win over Sharapova yesterday will have given her a lot of confidence.
- After reaching the final in the Australian Open Li lost 5 of her next 6 matches but managed to bounce back from that poor run and win the French Open.
- Don't be surprised if Li finds her top form this week and she could even go on to win this tournament.
- Li has an excellent record against players in this field. She is 6-2 this season against them losing only to Sam Stosur.
- Li has won 4 of her 5 meetings against Azarenka including both encounters this season, in straight sets.
- Azarenka is a perfect opponent as she hits the ball with pace, hard and flat. This is how Li likes to play and we should see a lot of evenly matched rallies.
- Azarenka should be the favourite here, but 1.25? Not for me. Bet on Na Li for good value in this tennis match.
Pinnacle work with smaller margins so offer better odds than most bookies.