Marion Bartoli vs Andrea Petkovic
|Date / Time:||Wednesday 05 October 2011|
|Betting Tip:||M.Bartoli v A.Petkovic|
|Best Odds:||2.1 @ Bet365 BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||105-12-132|
|view all Arod's tips »|
- This tennis betting tip comes from the WTA event in Beijing and the 3rd Round match between Marion Bartoli (#10) and Andrea Petkovic (#11).
- If someone out there can tell me why Bartoli is the underdog here then I would like to know.
- It's more proof that the bookies just don't rate her that highly and I can't understand why.
- Bartoli has been excellent this season reaching the Semi Finals at Roland Garros and Quarter Finals at Wimbledon.
- Maybe it's her antics on court, air swinging her racket and bouncing up and down. But it seems to be working.
- Bartoli has made it clear what her goal is, to reach the WTA Tour Finals in Istanbul.
- With Schiavone having lost already this week this match is huge for Bartoli.
- I'm not convinced Petkovic is as motivated for Istanbul and the fact she didn't play in Tokyo last week would suggest that's the case.
- I guess Petkovic is an improving player and might have her targets set for next season rather than short term.
- Petkovic is playing her first tournament since the US Open and certainly looked rusty in her last match.
- At one point she was a double break down in the 2nd set against Carla Suarez Navarro (#58).
- Bartoli on other hand was in sensational form winning 10 games in a row at one stage to defeat the in form Christina McHale (#49).
- The last time these two players met on hard courts was in Indian Wells this season. The result; 6-4 6-2 Bartoli. I think Bartoli will be the more motivated of these two and anything above Evens looks worth betting on.
Bet365 are offering the best odds on this tip. Join now and claim the £200 bonus.