V.Azarenka v N.Petrova
|Date / Time:||Monday 27 June 2011|
|Betting Tip:||V.Azarenka v N.Petrova|
|Competition:||Wimbledon - 4th Round|
|Best Odds:||1.36 @ Stan James BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||182-4-78|
|view all Chrissy's tips »|
- This tennis betting tip comes from Wimbledon and the 4th Round match between Victoria Azarenka (#5)
- and Nadia Petrova (#37).
- These two tennis players are heading in opposite directions in their career.
- This season on the WTA Tour Azarenka has won 36 matches. 3 times more than Petrova who has won just
- 12 matches.
- Petrova has been struggling with her fitness levels and has managed to progress due to her power which
- is her main weapon on this surface.
- Azarenka is striking the ball superbly and will make the rallies as long as possible. In the hot humid conditions
- Petrova will find it tough.
- Much is always made of the Azarenka retirements. She has been working hard with a new fitness coach and
- has improved this part of her game significantly this season.
- Petrova has been on poor form pretty much all season long. She has lost in the 1st Round in Sydney, Brisbane,
- Miami, Madrid, Rome and the French Open.
- Just two weeks ago she was beaten 6-4 6-1 by Sam Stosur (#10) in Eastbourne who has a terrible record
- on grass courts.
- Petrova's poor season has her languishing in 58th place in the singles race.
- There is no doubt Azarenka has taken her game to a new level in 2011.
- After her win in Miami she was being talked about as the new number 1 on the WTA Tour.
- That week she beat Sharapova, Clijsters and Zvonareva for the loss of just 14 games.
- It's true things have not gone her way since but she is more than capable of stringing those kind of results
- this week at Wimbledon and I can't see Petrova stopping Azarenka in her quest for Grand Slam glory.
- Stan James bookmaker are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Click here to open a new account.
- BK Betting Tip: Victoria Azarenka to beat Nadia Petrova - 1.36 @ Stan James
Open a new Stan James account, bet £10 at odds of 1.8+ and get £10 free.