C.Berlocq v K.Beck
|Date / Time:||Tuesday 21 June 2011|
|Betting Tip:||C.Berlocq v K.Beck|
|Competition:||Wimbledon 1st Round|
|Best Odds:||3.0 @ Bet365 BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||77-13-154|
|view all Seb40's tips »|
- This tennis betting tip comes from Wimbledon and the 1st Round match between Carlos Berlocq (#69) and
- Karol Beck (#127).
- I watched a bit of Carlos Berlocq at Eastbourne last week and was impressed with his movement on grass.
- His record on this surface is poor but last week he looked as if he was keen to make an impact on grass this
- He beat Dolgopolov (#21) in straight sets in the first round and should of beaten Olivier Rochus (#84) in Round
- Two wasting 4 match points at 6-5 in the second set.
- Berlocq served an amazing 27 Aces in that match and his serve will be key in this 1st Round match.
- Those two results alone make me believe he has the ability to win matches on this surface.
- Berlocq has spent the season playing against quality opposition on the ATP Tour and has recorded wins over
- the likes of Gulbis (#31), Nieminen (#57) and Gimeno Traver (#60).
- Karol Beck has spent his season battling it out on the Challenger Tour and with limited success.
- Coming into Wimbledon Beck had lost 7 of his last 12 tennis matches.
- This season he has lost to players ranked 283, 248, 211, 440 and 441!!!!
- Beck has done well to come through qualifying to reach the 1st Round but none of his opponents were ranked
- inside the top 200.
- Beck has struggled with his back this season having to withdraw from several tournaments in March. In a best
- of 5 sets match fitness may be a big factor.
- How the bookies make Beck such a strong favourite is beyond me and Berlocq looks a cracking bet at odds of
- Bet365 bookmaker are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Join today and get up to Â£200 in bonuses.
- BK Betting Tip: Carlos Berlocq to beat Karol Beck - 3.00 @ Bet365
Bet365 are offering the best odds on this tip. Join now and claim the £200 bonus.