|Date / Time:||Friday 25 March 2011|
|Betting Tip:||ATP Miami A.Murray|
|Market:||ATP Miami Masters|
|Best Odds:||17.0 @ Betfred BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||3-1-10|
|view all Steady ed's tips »|
- This tennis betting tip comes from the Miami Masters and the men's outright betting market.
- This betting tip is all about the odds and I believe at 16/1 Murray is worth a gamble.
- Just over two months ago Murray was 8/1 to win the Australian Open. Bear in mind Murray has never won a
- Grand Slam, but has managed to win 6 Masters Series events, suddenly 16/1 is appealing.
- All of Murray's Masters wins were on hard courts and 4 of them came in North America.
- In recent month's Murray has been suffering from a Melbourne hangover. He has played just twice since losing
- in the Australian Open final and lost in straight sets both times.
- Fear not Murray has not suddenly become a bad player he is just having motivational problems.
- That will change soon and Miami could be the answer. Over the past few seasons Murray has done a lot of
- practice and fitness work in Miami so will feel comfortable this week.
- He is also a former champion of this event winning the title in 2009 beating Del Potro in the semi's and Djokovic
- in the final.
- Murray is playing doubles with Djokovic this week and I think that will spur him on in the singles. The last thing
- he want's is to turn up for a doubles match having just lost to a lower ranked player in the singles.
- The one problem for Murray is that Djokovic is in his quarter of the draw.
- Djokovic has been unbeatable this season but he has played a lot more tennis than Murray and sooner or
- later this will catch up with the Serb.
- Murray has won his last 3 Masters Series showdowns with Djokovic so don't put it beyond Murray to be the man
- to end Djokovic's superb winning streak in the last 8.
- Betfred bookmaker are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Click here to open a new account.Â
- BK Betting Tip: Andy Murray to win the Miami Masters - 17.00 @ Betfred
Get the best odds on this tip at Betfred and a £25 free bet when you JOIN.