Philipp Kohlschreiber vs Olivier Rochus
|Date / Time:||Friday 13 January 2012|
|Betting Tip:||P.Kohlschreiber v O.Rochus|
|Best Odds:||1.36 @ Stan James BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||192-6-46|
|view all Dead cert's tips »|
- This tennis betting tip comes from the ATP event in Sydney and the semi final between Olivier Rochus (#68) and Phillip Kohlschrieber (#42).
- Poor old Olivier Rochus must be hoping the rain comes tomorrow so he can get a days rest such has been the amount of time he has spent on court this week.
- He needed 3 hours and 13 minutes to beat Bellucci in Round 2. So the 2 and a half hours he spent on court yesterday in the Quarter Final surely won't have helped his fitness.
- Rochus is a live wire on court and relies heavily on his speed and movement. If he is feeling a little tired at all his chances of winning will be severely reduced.
- Not that he has much chance against Kohlschrieber anyway who seems to love playing in Auckland.
- His win over Nicolas Almagro (#10) in the last round took his record to 25-6 in this tournament.
- He won the the title in 2008, reached the Quarter Finals in 2009 and 2011 and the Semi Finals in between.
- I think Kohlschrieber's top spin will cause Rochus a lot of problems in this match. I watched the German play Youzhny at the end of last season and he was having to play a lot of shots from shoulder height.
- Rochus is the smallest player on the ATP Tour and generally fairs better on low bouncing courts. So coping with Kohlschreiber's top spin could be a major issue for the Belgian.
- I expect a straight sets win for Kohlschreiber as he looks to continue his excellent record in this tournament.
- Stan James are offering the best odds on this tennis betting tip. Click on the link below to open a new account and get a £150 free bet.
Open a new Stan James account, bet £10 at odds of 1.8+ and get £10 free.