Italy France: HT/FT
|Date / Time:||Saturday 12 March 2011|
|Betting Tip:||Italy France: HT/FT|
|Best Odds:||1.22 @ William Hill BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||6-0-5|
|view all Blind luck's tips »|
- This rugby union betting tip comes from the Six Nations and the match between Italy and France.
- France have won 2 of their 3 games so far in the competition beating Scotland and Ireland, with their one defeat
- coming against England.
- Italy have lost all 3 of their games so far, losing to Ireland, England and Wales.
- Italy are a side that have improved greatly in recent years and have the ability to put up a decent fight particularly
- at home. This is shown through their 12-10 defeat to Ireland in their opening game.
- However, it must be noted that Ireland have been below par all tournament and regularly struggle in their
- opening tie with the Italians as they seem to use it as an opportunity to brush the cobwebs out of the system.
- France on the other hand have had no such problem with the Italians, having been victorious in all of the 11
- matches between the two sides since Italy joined the six nations in 2000.
- None of these 11 fixtures have ever been particularly close with the smallest margin of victory still having been by
- a comfortable 11 points.
- France will be motivated for this game knowing that they need to score as many points as possible so if
- England slip up, the championship will come down to points difference.
- Although Italy have been impressive recently, they just don't have the quality to match France and I look for the
- French to come charging out of the blocks in an attempt to make up the points difference on England.
- William Hill bookmaker are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Click here to open a new account.
- BK Betting Tip: France to beat Italy: Half Time/Full Time - 1.22 @ William Hill
Bet on this tip with William Hill to get the best odds. £25 Free Bet when you join!