Philadelphia Flyers vs Nashville Predators
|Date / Time:||Friday 03 February 2012|
|Betting Tip:||Philadelphia v Nashville|
|Best Odds:||2.1 @ Ladbrokes BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||75-0-76|
|view all Turk's tips »|
- This ice hockey betting tip comes from the NHL and the match between Philadelphia Flyers (29-14-6) and Nashville Predators (31-16-4).
- The Nashville Predators are the form team in the NHL right now with 10 wins in their last 11 matches including 5 on the bounce.
- They are coming off a great month in January in which they recorded a club record 11 wins.
- Goaltender Pekka Rinne has been in sensational form and has won his last 10 matches in a row.
- The Predators have been equally impressive on the road with 3 consecutive wins and 6 victories in their 7 away from home.
- They have been capitalising well on their power play opportunities scoring in 5 of their 13 with the man advantage.
- Part of their success has been down to the team effort. The Predators have 9 players with 10 goals or more this season.
- One of those players is Mike Fisher who has been in excellent form with 5 goals in his last 3 matches.
- The Flyers cannot seem to get any momentum right now and have lost 10 of their last 19 matches. That's poor for a big side like Philadelphia.
- They lost 3 of their last 5 in January including a shootout defeat to the struggling Winnipeg Jets on Tuesday.
- They simply aren't scoring enough goals with just 13 in these 5 matches. 7 of their last 11 goals have come on the Power Play and that will worry the Flyers.
- Too many of their top name stars are not performing right now. Claude Giroux is without a goal in his last 12 games whilst Jaromir Jagr has failed to find the net in his last 9 appearances.
- The form of goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov is also a big worry. He has lost 8 of his last 12 matches with a GAA of 3.24.
- The Flyers are looking to avoid a 4th straight home defeat, but given the way the Predators are playing I am not sure they will.
- The last time these two teams met, just over 2 weeks ago, the Predators won 4-2 in Nashville.
- Ladbrokes are offering the best odds on the Predators. Click on the link below to open a new account and get a £50 free bet. You must enter the promo code FB50 when you register.
Get the best odds for this tip at Ladbrokes. Join today and get a £50 free bet.