Carolina v Atlanta
|Date / Time:||Thursday 10 March 2011|
|Betting Tip:||Carolina v Atlanta|
|Best Odds:||1.56 @ Boylesports BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||148-0-91|
|view all Radar's tips »|
- This ice hockey betting tip comes from the NHL and the match between Carolina Hurricanes (31-26-9) and
- Atlanta Thrashers (27-28-11).
- These two ice hockey teams have met 4 times already this season and on each occasion the Hurricanes
- have come out on top.
- They are currently 1 point behind Buffalo for the final playoff berth in the East making this a huge game for
- The Hurricanes have been in decent form with 3 wins from their last 5 NHL matches.
- They were beaten in their last game by Chicago Blackhawks but they rested their number 1 goal tender Cam
- Ward who will be back in the side tonight.
- Carolina have had 4 days without a game so will be itching to get back on the ice. They should also be well
- rested for tonight's encounter.
- Keep an eye on Erik Cole who has been on fine form for the Hurricanes. Cole has 6 points in the last 6 games
- and twice this season has scored the winning goal against Atlanta.
- Atlanta are down to 11th in the Eastern Conference and 7 points adrift of a playoff spot.
- The Thrashers have been on a terrible run of form losing 18 of their last 23 ice hockey matches.
- They are missing Dustin Byfuglien through injury. He is one of the most productive defenseman in the NHL
- with 19 goals and 30 assists and he will be sorely missing by Atlanta.
- The Thrashers also have doubts over Jim Slater and Patrice Cormier for tonight's game.
- Carolina look worth betting on to make it 5 straight wins over the Thrashers this season and get themselves
- back into the playoff spots.
- Boylesports bookmaker are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Click here to open a new account.
- BK Betting Tip: Carolina Hurricanes to beat Atlanta Thrashers - 1.56 @ BoylesportsÂ
Get £50 in free bets when you join Boylesports and the best odds on this tip.