Buffalo Sabres vs Detroit Red Wings
|Date / Time:||Saturday 03 December 2011|
|Betting Tip:||Buffalo v Detroit|
|Best Odds:||1.88 @ Unibet BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||62-0-50|
|view all Tanger's tips »|
- This ice hockey betting tip comes from the NHL and the match between Buffalo Sabres (15-7-1) and Detroit Red Wings (13-10-1).
- The Red Wings have an excellent record against the Sabres down the years winning 17 of the last 21 meetings between these two sides.
- They have won of 4 of their last 5 visits to Buffalo.
- They come into tonight's match in great form having won 6 matches in a row including a 4-2 win over Tampa Bay on Wednesday.
- Not only have the Red Wings been winning matches but they have been winning with some comfort. 5 of their 6 wins were by 2 goals or more.
- The only game that wasn't was their shootout win over Stanley Cup holders Boston Bruins. That was the Bruins only defeat in November.
- The Red Wings form on the road has picked up too with 3 straight wins over Boston, Anaheim and LA Kings.
- Keep an eye on Pavel Datsyuk who has 5 goals and 5 assists in the Red Wings winning streak.
- Things couldn't get much worse for the Sabres right now who have lost 4 of their last 5 matches.
- Injuries have torn up their team. They are missing forwards Brad Boyesm Patrick Kaleta, Tyler Ennis and Cody McCormick.
- Also out are defenseman Jordan Leopold, Mike Weber and Tyler Myers.
- They do have better news over goaltender Ryan Miller who returned to practice on Wednesday but it's unlikely he will return so soon having been out with concussion.
- The Red Wings look a great price to continue their winning streak and inflict more misery on the injury hit Sabres.
- Unibet are offering the best odds on this tip. If you don't already have an account then click on the link below and you can get a £20 risk free bet.
Get the best odds on this tip at Unibet.