W.Simpson v A.Romero
|Date / Time:||Sunday 26 June 2011|
|Betting Tip:||W.Simpson v A.Romero|
|Competition:||Travelers Championship - 4th Round 2 Ball|
|Best Odds:||1.8 @ Stan James BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||7-0-16|
|view all Dodo's tips »|
- This golf betting tip comes from the Travelers Championship and the 4th Round 2 Ball between Webb Simpson
- and Andres Romero.
- It's been a tough season for Andres Romero who is languishing in 139th place in the FedExCup.
- I'm surprised to see him doing so well this week as his form has been poor missing the cut in his last 2 events.
- One of the biggest problems for Romero has been his performances in the final rounds of tournaments. His
- 4th Round Scoring Average in 2011 is 73.11.
- Of his 9 final rounds this season, 6 of them have been over par.
- Some of Romero's final rounds this season include a 78 in Phoenix, a 77 at Pebble Beach, 76 at Redstone
- and 74 in his last two Sunday rounds at Sawgrass and Quail Hollow.
- Simpson on the other hand has played some of his best golf on Sundays. His final round scoring average this
- season is 69.50, 3 and a half shots lower than Romero.
- Simpson has shot under par in 7 of his last 8 final rounds on the PGA Tour.
- Many golf pundits were tipping Simpson to do well this week and he has not disappointed.
- We should not be surprised, after all Simpson played extremely well over the weekend at the Congressional
- last week shooting a lower score over the last 36 holes than Rory Mcilroy.
- It would take a poor final round from Simpson and Romero to break his trend of Sunday flops for this bet to lose.
- At odds of 1.80 I reckon Simpson is well worth adding to your betting slip.
- Stan James bookmaker are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Click here to open a new account.
- BK Betting Tip: Webb Simpson to beat Andres Romero - 1.80 @ Stan James
Open a new Stan James account, bet £10 at odds of 1.8+ and get £10 free.