N.Watney v T.Woods
|Date / Time:||Thursday 07 April 2011|
|Betting Tip:||N.Watney v T.Woods|
|Competition:||Tournament Match Bet|
|Best Odds:||2.15 @ Totesport BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||9-0-12|
|view all Caddyshack's tips »|
- This golf betting tip comes from the US Masters and the Tournament match bet between Nick Watney and
- Tiger Woods.
- What a price! I am backing Watney outright and you can read the reasons for that elsewhere on this site,Â but this
- bet is an absolute must.
- I can give you a number of stats, and I will, but here's the main one, this year Nick Watney is the world's best
- golfer according to the data we have available to us, Woods is onlyÂ just inside the top 100 at 93!
- Number 1 versus number 93 in a straight match betÂ and number 1 is the outsider? My kind of odds.
- Let's have a look at the different parts of their game and their years ranking on tour for that component and see if
- we can find why Tiger is favourite.
- Driving, where you might understandablyÂ think Tiger has an edge? No way; The combination of distance and
- accuracy off the tee ranks Watney at #37 and Woods #193.
- What about iron play? Greens in regulation; Watney #35 and Woods #57. So no, not there either.
- Around the greens then, so important in the Masters? Scrambling; Watney #4 and Woods #54 and bunker play;
- Watney #29 and Woods #129. Absolutely not.Â
- Tiger is great on the greens though, isn't he? Not this year and especially not when compared to one of the best
- putters in world golf! Putts per round;Â Watney #3 and Woods #86.
- Tiger has won this tournament 4 times and WAS an absolute phenomenon, if you think he still is then please
- refer to the above!
- He may get back there, but not for a minute do I believe he can arrest his form slump and just turn it on this
- weekend. In my opinion he is at least 6 months away from contesting a major again.
- This is a standout bet, if even now you still want to back Woods then don't go to the bookies, contact me and I'll
- beat Totesport's 1.73 no problem at all!Â
- Totesport bookmaker are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Click here to open a new account.
- BK Betting Tip: Nick Watney to beat Tiger Woods over 72 Holes -
- 2.15 @ Totesport
Get the best odds on this tip at Totesport. Join today and get a £25 free bet.