|Date / Time:||Saturday 16 April 2011|
|Betting Tip:||Malaysian Open - G.Bourdy|
|Market:||Maybank Malaysian Open|
|Best Odds:||12.0 @ Bet365 BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||16-1-87|
|view all Monty's tips »|
- This golf betting tip comes from the Maybank Malaysian Open and the outright Market.
- 7 days after leading the US Masters with 18 holes to play Mcilroy again finds himself at the top of the
- leaderboard, this time in much lower profile event.
- Don't let this kid you though as the day wears on the pressure will grow on Mcilroy and his putting stroke will
- again be put to the test.
- After weather disruptions Mcilroy still has 9 holes to play of his 3rd round. In hot humid conditions and playing
- in 3 Balls, Sunday will be a long day.
- Despite his talent Mcilroy has still only won 1 European Tour event which is hard to believe. The reason for this
- is his putting.
- Mcilroy ranks 111th on the European Tour for putts per round. When you consider he is in the top 10 in the
- World Rankings this is a huge weakness in his game.
- Mcilroy was just 1 under for his 9 holes played on Saturday. Compare this to Gregory Bourdy who was 7 under
- through 10 holes and it is clear who brings more momentum to the golf course on Sunday.
- Bourdy is just two shots back off Mcilroy and has the advantage of having played 5 more holes. With the 4th
- round not being re drawn it gives Bourdy the opportunity to get out early and post a target.
- If Bourdy can at least draw level with Mcilroy towards the closing stages of the 4th Round then last weeks
- collapse and shocking form on the greens is bound to crop up in Mcilroy's mind.
- I would love to see Mcilroy bury the demons of last week but I certainly won't be betting on him and Bourdy
- looks the best price to win this golf tournament.
- Bet365 bookmaker are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Join today and get up to Â£200 in bonuses.
- BK Betting Tip: Gregory Bourdy to win the Malaysian Open - 12.00 @ Bet365
Bet365 are offering the best odds on this tip. Join now and claim the £200 bonus.