Robert Dinwiddie vs Joost Luiten
|Date / Time:||Sunday 23 October 2011|
|Betting Tip:||R.Dinwiddie vs J.Luiten|
|Best Odds:||3.05 @ Unibet BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||152-6-176|
|view all Wally's tips »|
- Well done to Marcus Fraser winning by a 3 shot margain as I predicted. However it is very hard to find value out here in the final round so we'll go for this one with long shot odds.
- Joost Luiten has been on a long run of good form but this week he has struggled to keep it doing and has played very average on a week where he should have been looking to finish in the top 5.
- Luiten has had putting issues this week and is not hitting as many greens in regulation as he would want.
- Dinwiddie has tipped along nicely here, he's not a gifted golfer talent wise but he has had a solid week and would like to finish well here to earn some money.
- Dinwiddie scored better than Luiten on Saturday so why the bookies are offering ridiculous odds of 3.05 with a draw no bet included I will never know.
- Luiten looks to be out of energy and will have no desire to finish strongly here as he is not in contention.
- Dinwiddie hit 16/18 GIR's yesterday, he good go lower than a 68 on Sunday.
- This bet is all about the odds I'm afraid, Luiten is a better golfer but I can't see Luiten having any desire to card a low round here and he will be disappointed he is not in contention this week.
- Dinwiddie on the other hand will be looking to earn as much money as he can to finish off the year so will be eager to score low here.
- Dinwiddie has gone bogey free on Friday, then had a couple of bogeys yesterday so he has them out of his system.
- This would be a 1 star tip if not for the odds so we'll give it 2 and hope for the best.
- Prediction: Dinwiddie (-2) Luiten (E)
Get the best odds on this tip at Unibet.