Rumford v Kjeldsen/Jimenez
|Date / Time:||Saturday 30 April 2011|
|Betting Tip:||Rumford v Kjeldsen/Jimenez|
|Competition:||Ballantines Championship - 3rd Rd 3 Ball|
|Best Odds:||3.75 @ Skybet BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||102-4-138|
|view all Trio's tips »|
- This golf betting tip comes from the Ballantines Championship and the 3rd Round 3 Ball between Brett
- Rumford, Soren Kjeldsen and Miguel Angel Jimenez.
- Bookmakers seem to do this a lot in golf. They have priced Rumford up as the outsider to win this 3 ball despite
- having played the best golf over the first two days.
- Rumford shot a superb 63 on Friday to take a 3 shot lead into the weekend over Jimenez and Kjeldsen.
- Both of these players are rated as better golfers but that does not warrant making Rumford the 3.75 underdog.
- In fact when you take a look at their stats it is Rumford who has been the most consistent this season. He has
- a scoring average of 70.65 compared to Kjeldsen at 70.67 and Jimenez 71.35.
- If you include Friday's round then Rumford will be averaging even less.
- Rumford has one of the best short games on the European Tour and can get it around in a good score even
- when he is not on top of his game.
- He has been in good form finishing 22 - 17 - 22 - 20 in his last four tournaments. Rumford shot a final round of
- 66 in China last week so confidence will have been good heading to Korea.
- Kjeldsen played very well last week to finish 2nd in China but being in contention takes a lot out of a golfer and
- it is a lot to ask for Kjeldsen to keep up his good play.
- Jimenez is the best of these three golfers but has made a slow start to the season and has yet to produce his
- best golf.
- The one stat which makes this bet really appealing is how each of these golfers have played in the third rounds
- of tournaments this season. Saturday is often regarded as moving day but some golfers struggle.
- Kjeldsen is averaging 72.14 in the 3rd Round of tournaments in 2011. Jimenez is even worse at 72.66 whilst
- Rumford clearly likes the weekend averaging 70.83.
- Whilst this stat does not mean a great deal it does highlight that Rumford is excellent value at odds of 3.75!
- Skybet bookmaker are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Click here to open a new account.Â
- BK Betting Tip: Brett Rumford to beat Soren Kjeldsen and Miguel Angel Jimenez - 3.75 @ Skybet
Open a new account with Skybet and claim a free bet up to £30.