Avantha Masters - Top 10 Finish - Himmat Singh Rai
|Date / Time:||Thursday 16 February 2012|
|Betting Tip:||Avantha Masters Top 10 H.Rai|
|Market:||Top 10 Finish|
|Best Odds:||34.0 @ Bet Victor BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||34-0-138|
|view all Stick's tips »|
- This golf betting tip comes from the Avantha Masters and the top 10 market.
- It's a tough week to call on the European Tour as players from the PGTI (Indian Tour), European Tour and Asian Tour join together to do battle for the Avantha Masters.
- The important think to note is how different playing in India can be. It's hot and humid and the greens are very grainy. This means the grass grows in certain directions on the greens forcing putts to move against the slopes.
- Judging how much the grain will cause the ball to move on the greens is something you can only learn through experience.
- It is one of the reasons the Indian players have a big advantage in this tournament.
- We saw last year SSP Chowrasia win the title for a second time, but in Europe he has been hopeless. He has only broken 70 once in the past 12 months since his win here. It again highlights the advantage to home players.
- For this reason I have backed two young Indian talents. Firstly we have Himmat Singh Rai, a 24 year old who lives here in Delhi and no doubt will have played this course on numerous occasions.
- He finished 7th on the PGTI Tour last season despite playing just 8 events. He had 1 win and 5 top 10's.
- Rai spends most of his time on the Asian Tour where he won his first title last season.
- He also finished T7 in the two events which were held in India on the Asian Tour in 2011.
- We again saw Rai's potential in the Singapore Open when he shot 66 on the final day to finish inside the top 15 in a very strong field.
- It's worth noting Rai is ranked 330 in the World. 36 places above Chowrasia who is 5/1 at Bet Victor for a top 10 finish. Yet they are offering 33/1 on Himmat Singh Rai.
- To be honest I don't think they even know who he is or what tour he plays on. They have probably just copied the odds from other bookies. 33/1 is a joke and you simply have to bet on this guy.
- This is the biggest event of the season for these Indian Players, much likes the majors and they will be desperate to perform well.
- As mentioned Bet Victor are offering the best odds so click on the link below to open a new account and get a £25 free bet.
Bet Victor are offering the best odds. Open an account and get a £25 free bet.