Torino vs Inter - Highest Scoring Half - 2nd Half
|Date / Time:||Sunday 20 October 2013|
|Betting Tip:||Torino v Inter 2nd Half High|
|Market:||Highest Scoring Half|
|Best Odds:||2.1 @ Bet Victor BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||38-4-72|
|view all Bobbymaid's tips »|
- The last match of the Serie A card this weekend sees Torino vs Inter Milan.
- Not a market I usually like to bet on but I think there is enough evidence here to test it out, stats first.
- Inter's matches have seen the 2nd half being highest scoring 6/7 times this season, the exception being Roma last game week when they were caught out in the first half conceding 3 times.
- One reason for this is Mazzarri's tactics, he likes to be more cautious in the 1st half making sure that Inter do not concede and then come out with a more adventurous approach second half to try and get the win.
- The key in this is Mauro Icardi, Icardi is a very pacy player who is used as an impact sub and gives them an out ball getting behind defenders and stretching the game.
- He already has two goals coming off the bench in the second half, even if it is not him scoring just him being on the field changes the dynamic of the game, he is the very definition of a game changer. There have been cry's for Mazzarri to start him but he is hesitant to do so and says he can only play a maximum of 45 minutes.
- Apart from the Roma game, they haven't conceded a goal in the 1st half of any game. There have been more than double amount of goals in the second half with 15 compared to 7 in the first half of games.
- Torino as well would have seen this bet come in 4 times out of 7 so still more than 50% as well as being even twice.
- They have had a problem conceding late goals, they capitulated against AC Milan conceding twice after 87 minutes when the game was all but wrapped up. They had the same problem last time out against Sampdoria conceding a 93rd minute penalty.
- Torino almost have double the goals in the second half with 13 compared to 7 again.
- Neither side is going to be unhappy if this game goes into half time 0-0 and at 2.1 at various books including Bet Victor I'll take the chance.
- If you didn't already know Bet Victor offer a £25 free bet to new customers. So if you don't have an account, JOIN TODAY, bet £25 on the 2nd half having the most goals in the Torino v Inter game & Bet Victor will add £25 into your account.
Bet Victor are offering the best odds. Open an account and get a £25 free bet.