Cowdenbeath vs Patrick Thistle - Both teams to score - Yes
|Date / Time:||Tuesday 26 February 2013|
|Betting Tip:||Cowdenbeath v Patrick BTTS|
|Market:||Both teams to score|
|Best Odds:||1.83 @ Bet Victor BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||68-3-92|
|view all Wilsy119's tips »|
- In form side Partick thistle travel to central park to take on Cowdenbeath in this league clash.
- Partick thistle are on a great run of form (unbeaten in 5! W4 D1) they lie 2nd in the League table behind a Morton side who are 5 points clear. However, Partick have two games in hand and will be looking to close that gap as the season comes closer to the end.
- Cowdenbeath have had a very inconsistent season. However, their recent home form has been brilliant. In their last three home games they have thumped both Falkirk and Dunfermline and then drew with Raith Rovers.
- All these teams sit above Cowdenbeath in the league so it shows they can compete with the top teams. They have as much to fight for as Partick Thistle as they are not yet safe from relegation. They are only one point clear of Dumbarton who are second bottom.
- These two sides met on the 26th January with Partick having home advantage and it finished 2-1 to the home side. With both teams scoring in this fixture I can imagine that Cowdenbeath can score in front of their home crowd.
- On the other side, Partick Thistle need to win to have any chance of being crowned champions. It should be a lively game as both teams love to attack.
- Cowdenbeath have only failed to score at home twice all season. Where as Partick have only failed to score 3 times in their away games all season. The odds for this to be a goal rush are seemingly quite high (especially for Scottish football).
Bet Victor are offering the best odds. Open an account and get a £25 free bet.