Tottenham vs Bolton
|Date / Time:||Saturday 03 December 2011|
|Betting Tip:||Tottenham vs Bolton|
|Best Odds:||1.33 @ Paddy Power BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||104-1-34|
|view all Banker's tips »|
- This football betting tip comes from the Premier League and the match between Tottenham Hotspur and Bolton Wanderers.
- If you're looking for a home banker this weekend then this is it.
- Tottenham have been in sensational form in the Premier League winning their last 5 matches on the bounce.
- They have also won 8 of their last 9 with the only slip up coming in a 2-2 draw away to Newcastle.
- Much of their success has been down to Redknapp being able to name a settled side.
- Having Ledley King fit has been a massive bonus as when King plays Tottenham generally win.
- In midfield Parker has added a new dimension allowing the likes of Bale, Lennon, Modric and Van Der Vaart to push forward.
- Up front Adebayor has led the line very well with 7 goals in 10 games.
- Tottenham are very strong at White Hart Lane and have lost just 1 of their last 22 Premier League games at home.
- Ignore the Europa League defeat in midweek as Spurs made a lot of changes and were hard done by due to some poor referee decisions in the 2nd half.
- The news that Van Der Vaart will be fit in time to return for the game with Bolton is a big boost for Spurs.
- Bolton are having a shocking season and simply don't have the quality in their side to be anything other than a bottom six team.
- They sold Elmander in the summer and Sturridge returned to Chelsea. Then they lost both Lee and Holden to long term injuries.
- Bolton have already lost ten times this season, more than any other team in the Premier League.
- If you include last season then Bolton have lost 15 of their 18 matches in the Premier League.
- They will be missing David Wheater through suspension and Nigel Reo Coker is expected to miss out through injury.
- This looks like a comfortable home win for Tottenham and they are well worth having on your betting slips.
- Paddy Power are offering the best odds on Spurs. Click on the link below to open a new account. They will match your first bet with a free bet of the same value up to £50.
Get the best odds on the tip at Paddy Power. Join and get up to £50 in free bets.