QPR vs Fulham: Over 2.5
|Date / Time:||Saturday 25 February 2012|
|Betting Tip:||QPR v Fulham Over 2.5|
|Best Odds:||2.05 @ Bet365 BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||16-0-32|
|view all Butters' tips »|
- This football betting tip comes from the premier league game between QPR and Fulham.
- After a slight improvement when Mark Hughes arrived, QPR have now lost their last 2 against teams who are fighting it out at the bottom with them, at home to Wolves 1-2 and away at Blackburn 3-2.
- This is worrying as both of these games were real 6 pointers. Their only decent recent result was beating Wigan 3-1 at home in January.
- Fulham have now settled into their traditional strong at home, poor away form which will see them comfortably finish in mid table. Last 3 away drawing 1-1 at Norwich and losing 3-1 at Blackburn and 3-0 at Man City.
- They latter two of these results were particularly spineless. Both teams will see this as a game they can get something from.
- Goals bet + 2.5 goals. In the last 4 games there have been 16 goals in QPR matches and 15 goals in Fulham’s games.
- Since the beginning of Mark Hughes reign, 4 of QPR’s 5 games have seen goals.
- QPR’s last 4 games have seen goals v Wolves 1-2, Wigan 3-1, Norwich 1-2 and Sunderland 2-3.
- While they only have 2 clean sheets all season at home against 9 men Chelsea and a Newcastle team they played on a Monday Night who looked more content with not losing.
- Stats do not lie and QPR are now without a clean sheet in 16 EPL games, so it is no surprise that the 5 games they have won all season not counting the 1-0 win over 9 man Chelsea and Everton’s first game of the season which QPR won 0-1 they have had to score 3 goals on each occasion because of their defence.
- I still don’t know how Fulham have managed to only score 7 goals away from home all season when they have the best home scoring record (excluding top 5 in the table).
- Only 3 of their 12 away games have seen over 2.5 goals, while they have failed to score in over half of their away days.
Bet365 are offering the best odds on this tip. Join now and claim the £200 bonus.