Newcastle v West Brom +0.5
|Date / Time:||Sunday 22 May 2011|
|Betting Tip:||Newcastle v West Brom +0.5|
|Best Odds:||1.8 @ Bet365 BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||113-14-77|
|view all Chang's tips »|
- This football betting tip comes from the Premier League and the match between Newcastle United and West
- Bromwich Albion.
- Both of these sides have the chance to finish in the top and with mid table so closely packed three points here
- could earn either side millions of pounds in extra prize money. So don't let anyone convince you they have
- nothing to play for.
- West Brom have been excellent since the arrival of Roy Hodgson as manager.
- They have proved a very tough team to beat losing just 2 of their last 12 matches in the Premier League.
- The Baggies have lost just 1 of their last 5 away games, including wins at Sunderland and Birmingham. They
- also picked up credible draws at Stoke and Tottenham, two very tough grounds to visit.
- They are coming off the back of a fine 1-0 win at home to Everton last week and they finally recorded a clean
- sheet. Brunt and Reid both returned from injuries and are key players in midfield for West Brom.
- West Brom have a good recent record against Newcastle, unbeaten in the last 4 meetings including a 3-1 win
- earlier this season at the Hawthorns.
- Newcastle's home record this season is very average with just 6 wins from their 18 Premier League games.
- The treatment room at St.James Park is packed with injured players. Ben Arfa, Ireland, Nolan, Gosling, Harper,
- Perch, Gutrierrez, Guthrie and Williamson are all keeping each other company in the physio room.
- The way West Brom have been playing of late I expect them to pick up at least a point against injury hit
- Newcastle United.
- Bet365 bookmaker are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Join today and get up to Â£200 in bonuses.
- BK Betting Tip: West Brom +0.5 to beat West Brom - 1.80 @ Bet365
Bet365 are offering the best odds on this tip. Join now and claim the £200 bonus.