Man City v Bolton: Double Chance
|Date / Time:||Saturday 04 December 2010|
|Betting Tip:||Man City v Bolton: Double Chance|
|Best Odds:||2.5 @ Betfred BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||25-3-43|
|view all Doubler's tips »|
- This football betting tip comes from the Premier League and the match between Manchester City and Bolton.
- The odds would suggest that this is going to be an easy win for the home team. I disagree.
- Not only have they failed to win any of their last three Premier League at home, but they have failed to score a
- goal in this run.
- Last time out they were held 0-0 by Birmingham who in my opinion are not as good as Bolton this season.
- Since Owen Coyle took over Bolton they have become a new team.
- They are just three points behind big spending Manchester City in the league which shows how well they have
- done this season.
- Away from home they have lost just once in seven Premier League games and that was against Arsenal.
- Bolton have a very settled back line up with Steinsson, Cahill, Knight and Robinson doing a superb job in front
- of Jaaskelainen in goal.
- They will make it tough for City and the longer the home team go without a goal the more the home crowd will
- become restless.
- Davies and Elmander have been one of the best strike partnerships in the Premier League this season and their
- physical presence will cause Man City some real problems.
- Bolton may have to do without Stuart Holden who is struggling with an injury. Mark Davies offers excellent
- cover and scored the equalizer against Blackpool last time out.
- Betting on Bolton in the double chance market is they best option for this game and they look good value to come
- away with at least a point.
- Make sure you place your bet with Betfred as they are offering the best odds on this betting tip. If you don't
- already have an account with Betfred then join today. Bet Â£50 on Bolton and get a Â£50 free bet.
- BK Tip: Bolton Wanderers to beat Manchester City: Double Chance - 2.5 @ Betfred
Get the best odds on this tip at Betfred and get a £50 Free Bet when you join.