Fulham v West Brom
|Date / Time:||Tuesday 04 January 2011|
|Betting Tip:||Fulham v West Brom|
|Best Odds:||3.8 @ Bet Victor BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||9-0-21|
|view all Square eyes' tips »|
- This football betting tip comes from the Premier League and the match between West Brom and Fulham.
- Games don't come much bigger than this with both teams desperate for points in their bids to avoid relegation.
- Fulham currently occupy 18th, the third and final relegation spot. They are just 3 points behind West Brom.
- Fulham have been struggling for some time now winning just 2 of their last 17 football matches.
- They have scored just 13 goals in this spell and has dearly missed their top scorer from last season Bobby Zamora.
- Fulham lost their last game at Craven Cottage to West Ham in another live TV relegation battle.
- They are hopeful striker Dembele will be fit to return but will be without keeper Mark Schwarzer who has gone
- to play in the Asia Cup.
- West Brom are plummeting towards the bottom of the table after 4 defeats in a row.
- I think they have been slightly unfortunate especially in their defeat at Villa Park and last time against Man United.
- West Brom could quite easily have beaten the league leaders and certainly played the better football.
- If they can reproduce a similar performance at Craven Cottage tonight then I can see them leaving with all 3 points.
- West Brom got the better of Fulham at the Hawthorns earlier in the season winning 2-1.
- The Baggies welcome back Jara from a one match suspension. Tamas remains suspended whilst Ibanez and Reid
- are likely to miss out through injury.
- Victor Chandler bookmaker are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Click here to open a new account.
- BK Betting Tip: West Brom to beat Fulham - 3.8 @ Victor Chandler
Bet Victor are offering the best odds. Open an account and get a £25 free bet.