Aston Villa v Arsenal
|Date / Time:||Thursday 25 November 2010|
|Betting Tip:||Aston Villa v Arsenal|
|Best Odds:||3.6 @ Bet Victor BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||9-0-31|
|view all Doughnut's tips »|
- This football betting tip comes from the Premier League and the match between Aston Villa and Arsenal.
- Arsenal may only be 2 points behind the leaders but they are looking very vulnerable right now.
- The Gunners have lost 4 of their last 6 matches in all competitions.
- They come into this match having suffered back to back defeats at home to Tottenham and away to Braga in the
- Champions League. Confidence must be very low at Arsenal right now.
- The news that Cesc Fabregas has picked up a hamstring injury is a body blow for Arsenal who are simply not the
- same team without their captain.
- Aston Villa are unbeaten at home this season and were very impressive in their last home game against Manchester
- They were extremely unlucky not to win that match having dominated the second half and taking a 2-0 lead.
- Villa have had injury problems themselves but this has given some youngsters a chance including Bannan who
- has shone in the centre of midfield.
- There is some good news for Villa on the injury front as Carew and Collins will both be available for this match.
- Villa have the advantage of having not played in midweek whilst Arsenal had to travel to Portugal for their
- Champions League defeat to Braga.
- With Arsenal stuttering and Villa unbeaten at home this season we could have a shock on our hands at Saturday
- lunch time. Betting on Villa to win this game is the best option.
- Victor Chandler bookmaker are offering the best odds on this betting tip. If you don't have an account with
- Victor Chandler then join today, bet Â£25 on Aston Villa and get a Â£25 free bet.
- BK Tip: Aston Villa to beat Arsenal - 3.6 @ Victor Chandler
Bet Victor are offering the best odds. Open an account and get a £25 free bet.