Accrington St v Stevenage
|Date / Time:||Friday 20 May 2011|
|Betting Tip:||Accrington St v Stevenage|
|Best Odds:||2.1 @ Betfred BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||154-4-194|
|view all Footyaddict's tips »|
- This football betting tip comes from the League Two playoffs and the semi final 2nd leg between Accrington
- Stanley and Stevenage.
- There are not many teams in England with a better recent home record than Accrington Stanley.
- They won 10 of their last 11 home matches in League Two to storm into the playoff positions.
- They were scoring goals for fun during this spell, finding the net an impressive 29 times.
- They will need another convincing home win tonight having lost the 1st leg 0-2 to Stevenage.
- Don't let that result put you off as Accrington Stanley only won 3 away games in the regular season and it was
- their excellent home form (15 wins) which saw them finish 5th.
- Stevenage sneaked into the playoffs by a single point.
- Their away record this season is not impressive at 9-4-10 from their 23 league games on the road.
- Manager Graham Westley has set his team out to defend the 2-0 1st leg lead.
- On local radio he said "We go there looking to defend resiliently and in an organized way when we haven't got
- the ball"
- You can't blame them considering they picked up just 1 point from their last 3 away games.
- Stevenage lost their last two away games at Northampton Town (16th) and Southend (13th) without scoring a
- With John Mousinho and Luke Foster suspended, Stevenage won't be at full strength. Accrington Stanley have
- no selection issues.
- You simply cannot ignore Accrington Stanley's superb home record and they look a decent bet at above Evens
- to win this 2nd leg.
- Betfred bookmaker are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Click here to open a new account.Â
- BK Betting Tip: Accrington Stanley to beat Stevenage - 2.10 @ Betfred
Get the best odds on this tip at Betfred and a £25 free bet when you JOIN.