Accrington St v Bradford
|Date / Time:||Saturday 23 April 2011|
|Betting Tip:||Accrington St v Bradford|
|Best Odds:||1.62 @ Coral BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||19-0-13|
|view all Ryano's tips »|
- This football betting tip comes from the English League 2 match between Accrington Stanley and Bradford City.
- Accrington are joint 6th (8th on goal difference) with Stevenage and Gillingham.
- Bradford are 17th in the division, 7 points off the relegation zone.
- Accrington are currently on an unbeaten run of 9 games.
- Aside from league leaders Chesterfield, Accrington have the best home record in the league. They are unbeaten
- in 10 home matches and before last week's home draw with Oxford, had won 8 home games in a row.
- They have also scored the most home goals aside from the division's leaders (with 47).
- Apart from rock-bottom Stockport, Bradford have lost the most away games in the league - 13 from 21 played.
- Along with Stockport, Bradford have also scored the least goals away from home (15).
- Bradford's current form isn't great. They have won just 1 game from the last 7.
- Bradford had to come from behind to earn a 1-1 draw with Accrington in the reverse fixture earlier in the season.
- Accrington will be looking to home advantage to better this result this time around
- Accrington have no new injury or suspension worries going into the match.
- Bradford, however, will be missing midfielder Tom Adeyemi for the clash.
- At this time of the season, there are almost no certainties, with teams vying for position, and although Bradford
- are not mathematically safe, a loss to Accrington will hardly put them in trouble.
- Accrington, being level on points with 2 of their rivals in the playoff positions, will be the hungrier team, and I fully
- expect them to continue their good form against a poor traveling Bradford side.
- Coral bookmaker are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Click here to open a new account with Coral.
- BK Betting Tip: Accrington Stanley to beat Bradford - 1.62 @ Coral
- var uri = 'http://impgb.tradedoubler.com/imp?type(img)g(18715644)a(948699)' + new String (Math.random()).substring (2, 11);
Click here to open a new account with Coral and get £50 free