Getafe vs Levante
|Date / Time:||Sunday 28 August 2011|
|Betting Tip:||Getafe vs Levante|
|Best Odds:||1.83 @ Coral BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||51-1-41|
|view all Salif diao's tips »|
- This tip is for Getafe to defeat Levante on Sunday evening.
- Luis Garcia has gone from Levante to Getafe and will be keen to get one over on them.
- Garcia, somehow against all odds, managed to keep Levante in La Liga last season, but things have taken a turn for the worst at Levante since his departure.
- 9 Players have left, including Caicedo who scored 13 times for them last season. Caicedo scored these goals from only 35 shots, and his clinical finishing will be missed and Levante will really struggle.
- In contrast, Getafe have bought Spain international Guiza and Sporting Gijon's player of the year Diego Castro.
- These signings will significantly bolster and improve their attacking play.
- Another huge advantage for Getafe in this match is that they are at home, which factually makes a team more likely to win.
- Getafe have won their last 3 home games in La Liga to nil, including a win against top side Sevilla.
- Levante didn't win any of their last 4 away games last season, including a 4-1 defeat to Athletico Madrid.
- Last year Levante only won 3 games away from home, 2 of which came against relegated sides.
- Getafe's main weakness is their defence, but the Levante offence looks so weak that this is unlikely to be a major problem.
- Getafe also have Venezuelan Copa America star Nicolas Fedor, who will be relied upon up front.
- However, his confidence should be high after his successful summer :)
- At odds of 1.83 at Coral, this is definitely a pick to follow.
Click here to open a new account with Coral and get £50 free