Notts Forest vs Preston - Score 2+ Goals - Joe Garner
|Date / Time:||Friday 24 January 2014|
|Betting Tip:||N.Forest v Preston Garner 2+|
|Market:||Score 2+ Goals|
|Best Odds:||23.0 @ Paddy Power BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||39-10-71|
|view all Ole's tips »|
- A bit of a longshot but I think theres value in it. Joe Garner to score 2 or more goals for Preston in their cup tie at Notts Forest tonight is 22/1 with Paddy Power, just 11/1 elsewhere.
- Garner has been prolific lately. He has scored in 7 of his last 12 games, scoring 12 goals in them 12 games.
- Garner has scored 2+ in 4 of the last 12 games. He has scored 2+ in 3 of his last 8 games.
- In the FA Cup Garner has been enjoying himself. In the 2nd round he scored 2 against Barnet. In the 3rd round against Championship opposition (like tonight) he scored a hat trick against Ipswich.
- Notts Forest won 5-0 at home to a shocking West Ham side in the last round but if we look further back in the FA Cup they have shipped goals, lots of them.
- In the last 5 FA Cup games Notts Forest have conceded 10 goals, 2 of them games they kept clean sheets so thats 10 goals in 3 games.
- In 2013 at home to Oldham (league 1 side like Preston) they conceded 3, against Leicester in 2012 they conceded 4 and in 2011 against West Ham they conceded 3.
- Notts Forest have been doing well of late but so has Garner. He is in great form and is liking the FA Cup of late, 22/1 seems too big for Prestons main striker to score 2 or more goals.
Get the best odds on the tip at Paddy Power. Join and get up to £50 in free bets.