Millwall vs Middlesbrough
|Date / Time:||Tuesday 21 February 2012|
|Betting Tip:||Millwall vs Middlesbrough|
|Best Odds:||3.1 @ William Hill BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||152-6-333|
|view all Muppet's tips »|
- This football betting tip comes from the Championship and the match between Millwall and Middlesbrough.
- I was keen to get on this bet earlier before the odds tumble as I was very surprised to see Boro at over 2/1.
- Middlesbrough are battling for promotion after all, whilst Millwall are just 3 points outside of the relegation zone.
- I worry that Millwall might experience a cup hangover after losing 2-0 at home to Bolton at the weekend.
- Boro on the other hand should be fresh after not having a game at the weekend.
- Tony Mowbray's men have been more successful on their travels this season than they have at the Riverside so I don't see home advantage playing too much of a role.
- They have already won 7 times in 14 away games this season which straight away suggest odds of over 2/1 are way off the mark.
- They recently won 3-2 at promotion chasing Cardiff and will be desperate for all three points on Tuesday in their bid for promotion.
- The signing of Jutkiewicz could be the missing piece to the jigsaw as Boro were struggling some what for goals.
- He has settled in nicely and found the net in his last two appearances.
- Millwall have been struggling to pick up points at home and have gone 4 games in the Championship without even scoring at the New Den.
- I think it doesn't help that the ground is never full and away teams often feel comfortable playing there.
- The only win for Millwall in their last 7 home games was against League Two Dagenham & Redbridge in the FA Cup.
- Middlesbrough picked up all three points here last season and I expect the same result on Tuesday. Odds of 3.1 look way off the mark and well worth investing in quickly.
- William Hill are offering the best odds on this football betting tip. Click on the link below to open a new account and get a £25 free bet.
Bet on this tip with William Hill to get the best odds. £25 Free Bet when you join!