Santos vs Atletico GO - Score Both Halves
|Date / Time:||Thursday 17 November 2011|
|Betting Tip:||Santos SBH vs Atletico GO|
|Market:||Score Both Halves|
|Best Odds:||2.45 @ Unibet BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||198-15-190|
|view all Leroy's tips »|
- Today's tip comes from the Brazilian Serie A in the game involving Santos and Atletico GO.
- As always we have had a couple of quiet days in between the International and club games kicking back off.
- Last night I had some joy tipping Fluminense to score in both halves in a tip which was exclusive to my site and today the only game that interests me comes from that same competition.
- Santos have picked up their game at the right time this season after a big dip in form mid season they have now won 4 of their last 5 games drawing the other.
- Santos have had a lot of success over the last year, they were the winners of the Paulista A back in May beating Corinthians in the final 2-0.
- Santos were also crowned champions of South America winning the Copa Libertadores and beating Penarol of Uruguay over 2 legs in the final.
- This season in Serie A they sit in 9th place currently in a very tight table and because of their recent form they are still with a chance of a top 4 finish, they are just 5 points away from Figueirense with a chance to close that gap to 2 points tonight.
- Santos have a busy schedule coming up, with the Paulista A starting back up soon they are also travelling to Japan for the World Club Championship in December.
- Because of this manager Ramalho has been said he will play his reserve players away from home and safe his best starting 11 for Santos's home games.
- This meant that most of the side were rested for recent 2-3 win over Ceara and will be feeling fresh for today's game.
- It is Santos's attack that has really set the Serie A on fire recently, they have the likes of Borges who is the leagues top goal scorer with 23 goals this season and of course the much talked about Neymar.
- The 19 year old whizzkid has been linked with a move to some of Europes top clubs this season including Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United.
- He has scored 12 goals this season and is on red hot form finding the net 7 times in his last 4 appearances!
- These 2 added with the midfield talents of Henrique, Arouca and Adriano make Santos very deadly in front of goal.
- At home, Santos have won 4 of their last 5 games and they have scored 8 times in those wins.
- Atletico GO's season has been over for a while now and they are on a downward spiral.
- They should be safe from relegation but looking at their remaining fixtures there is 1 or 2 more important games then this where they will be focusing on 3 points.
- They have lost their last 4 games in a row now and conceded 7 times in that period to teams that offer no where near as much as Santos do in attack.
- Away from home Atletico GO have not won in any of their last 7 games losing 4 of these and conceding 15 times in that spell.
- For me a fresh Santos should have some fun tonight and I fully expect them to win this game quite easily.
- The Asian Handicap was tempting but the only question marks I have are with the Santos defence, although it has been decent enough recently with 3 clean sheets in their last 5 games at home, they can still concede silly goals at times and therefore I feel a lot better putting all my faith in their attack.
- I will be taking Santos to score in Both Halves of this game which is available at 2.45 with Unibet, great value here with the likes of Bet365 as low as 2.1 for this very same market.
Get the best odds on this tip at Unibet.