T.O'Shea vs J.Wilson
|Date / Time:||Sunday 08 December 2013|
|Betting Tip:||T.O'Shea vs J.Wilson|
|Best Odds:||2.0 @ Bet365 BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||69-1-91|
|view all Monster's tips »|
- Let me just start by saying that I have massive admiration for what Wilson has achieved in the last year or so, he's literally come from nowhere to being up there with the best in the BDO, he's played some fantastic darts which is probably the reason he's favorite here.
- However I feel the bookies have made a mistake in offering evens for Tony O'Shea to win.
- Both men come through their groups easily, however Tony had the harder group with Fitton and Noppert compared to Wilson's of De Vos and Hofstra.
- The big difference between these two players is experience. Wilson is a bit of an unknown whereas everybody who follows darts knows just how good O'Shea is. His talent has been shown on TV twice this year, first reaching the World Championship final then beating the likes of Mervyn King and Andy Hamilton on his run to the QF of the grand slam.
- Throughout that tournament Tony had an average of around 95 which by BDO standards is huge, you very rarely see Wilson with a tournament average that high.
- Unfortunately there are no stats available for the matches that have been played here so far so I can't elaborate further but the evens on offer with bet365 are definitely worth a nibble!
Bet365 are offering the best odds on this tip. Join now and claim the £200 bonus.