S.Whitlock v D.Ovens +3.5
|Date / Time:||Tuesday 28 December 2010|
|Betting Tip:||S.Whitlock v D.Ovens +3.5|
|Competition:||PDC World Championship|
|Best Odds:||1.61 @ William Hill BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||109-0-55|
|view all Linky's tips »|
- This darts betting tip comes from the PDC World Championship and the 2nd Round match between Simon
- Whitlock and Denis Ovens.
- On his day Simon Whitlock can be unstoppable as he proved in last years World Championship.
- In my opinion bookmakers and punters have got a bit carried away and he is too short a price to be betting on.
- I cannot see Denis Ovens winning this game but I would be surprised if Whitlock wins easily.
- With this in mind betting on Denis Ovens to win a set looks a safe bet and I'm very surprised that William Hill
- are offering punters the opportunity to make this bet.
- Whitlock may have reached the World Championship final last year but his results since have been inconsistent.
- Whitlock lost all three matches in the recent Grand Slam of Darts.
- In the World Grand Prix Whitlock lost in the 2nd Round to Andy Hamilton.
- Then there was the World Matchplay where Whitlock was destroyed 17-4 by Phil Taylor.
- In his first round victory in this tournament he averaged just 90.41.
- Ovens is an experienced player and will simply play his own game.
- He has been on good form coming into this match winning 15 of his last 20 contests.
- Denis Ovens actually beat Whitlock earlier in the season and this will give him confidence he can cause an upset
- in this match.
- I would be very surprised in Ovens fails to win a set in this darts match.
- William Hill bookmaker are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Click here to open a new account.
- BK Betting Tip: Denis Ovens +3.5 to beat Simon Whitlock - 1.61 @ William Hill
Bet on this tip with William Hill to get the best odds. £25 Free Bet when you join!