|Date / Time:||Saturday 01 January 2011|
|Betting Tip:||PDC World Champ: G.Anderson|
|Market:||PDC World Championship - Outright|
|Best Odds:||5.0 @ Bet365 BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||11-0-23|
|view all Bullseye's tips »|
- This darts betting tip comes from the PDC World Championship and the outright market.
- We have reached the Quarter Finals stages in what has the makings of one the most exciting World Darts
- Championships ever.
- Gary Anderson has been the stand out performer. His three averages so far are better than anything any other
- player has managed to produce.
- His average of 108.39 in his 4-0 win over Andy Smith in the last round was simply outstanding.
- So far in this tournament Gary Anderson has hit more 140s than 100s. Crazy!
- If Anderson keeps up this form he will win the World Championship.
- He faces Raymond Van Barneveld in the Quarters Finals after Barney edged past Colin Osborne with a 97.19
- Anderson has won his last two meetings against Barney and should beat him again.
- That would set up a semi final clash with either Wes Newton or Terry Jenkins.
- At this moment in time neither of these players are the same level as Anderson. He has a good record against both
- these players leading 4-1 against both Jenkins and Newton in head to head meetings.
- Anderson's main rival is obvious Phil Taylor. Taylor averaged just 98.07 in his last round, more than 10 points less
- than Gary Anderson.
- Taylor might not even make the final. In the last two TV events he lost to Steve Beaton in the Quarter Finals of the
- Grand Slam of Darts and Adrian Lewis in the last 4 of the World Grand Prix.
- Lewis is a potential opponent for Taylor in the semi's and could do Anderson a favour and knock him out, that is
- if Taylor gets past an in form Mark Webster in the Quarter Finals.
- I watched Gary Anderson's interview after his 4-0 win over Smith and he never once mentioned the word pressure.
- He simply revealed how much he was enjoying his darts and playing on TV and this has been evident when he has
- been on stage laughing and smiling during his matches.
- If Anderson carries on playing the way he has been you will look back at these odds with dismay.
- Bet365 bookmaker are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Join today and get up to Â£200 in bonuses.
- BK Betting Tip: Gary Anderson to win the PDC World Championship - 5.0 @ Bet365
Bet365 are offering the best odds on this tip. Join now and claim the £200 bonus.