Andy Hamilton vs Kim Huybrechts
|Date / Time:||Friday 30 December 2011|
|Betting Tip:||A.Hamilton v K.Huybrechts|
|Competition:||PDC World Championship|
|Best Odds:||1.62 @ Ladbrokes BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||68-2-17|
|view all The power's tips »|
- This darts betting tip comes from the PDC World Championship and the Quarter Final between Andy Hamilton and Kim Huybrechts.
- This will be the third time I have tipped Andy Hamilton to win in this World Championship and I mentioned on both previous occasions his ability to produce his best darts in the big events.
- This is no coincidence. Hamilton plans his whole year around the World Championship and the World Matchplay.
- He has looked superb in this tournament winning final set deciders against Vincent Van Der Voort and Alcinas before brushing aside Dave Chisnall 4-0 in the last round.
- Many thought Chisnall would win that match easily after his 4-1 win over Taylor but Hamilton had other ideas finishing with a 99.08 average.
- It takes Hamilton's record in the World Championship to 19-6 and he is now playing in his third Quarter Final.
- That gives him a big edge over Kim Huybrechts who has never even played in a PDC event on Sky Sports, let alone a World Championship Quarter Final.
- He played well to beat Paul Nicholson but the Asset missed 9 darts at double to take a 2-1 lead in the 2nd set having won the first.
- Had Nicholson landed one of those doubles it could have been a different story.
- Huybrechts is averaging 92.94 in this tournament, a long way short of Hamilton at 97.31.
- I thought the young Belgian looked nervous in the early stages of yesterdays match and this might be one round too many.
- I am backing the experienced Andy Hamilton to come through this Quarter Final and reach the last 4 of the World Championship for the second time in his career.
- Ladbrokes are offering the best odds on Hamilton. Click on the link below to open a new account and get a £50 free bet by entering the code FB50.
Get the best odds for this tip at Ladbrokes. Join today and get a £50 free bet.