Australia v England
|Date / Time:||Wednesday 24 November 2010|
|Betting Tip:||The Ashes: England|
|Best Odds:||2.85 @ Unibet BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||63-3-47|
|view all Howzat's tips »|
- This cricket betting tip comes from the Ashes and the series between Australia and England.
- Australia have dominated to Ashes down under for more than 20 years but that is all in the past.
- We want to focus on the future and England have a superb chance of winning the Ashes in Australia for the first
- time since 1986.
- Australia are simply not the team they used to be and are going through a transitional period.
- This has been evident in their results of late which included 7 straight defeats.
- Australia have lost 3 of their last 4 test matches suffering defeats to India and Pakistan.
- Quite simply England are stronger in every department than Australia.
- England have won 7 of their last 8 test matches and prior to this run recorded a credible drawn series in South
- Africa last winter.
- Since arriving in Australia the top order have all found their form. Strauss, Cook and most recent Bell have all
- scored centuries. Add to this list the talented Pieterson and England have runs in their team.
- The seam attack of Broad and Anderson is a real threat whilst Australia will be relying on Mitchell Johnson who
- is inconsistent at the best of times.
- It is the spin department that could prove pivotal with England having their trump card in Graeme Swann who
- has become one the best bowlers in the world.
- Australia will look to Nathan Hauritz but it is a big ask of a player that simply is not in the same league as Swann.
- Forget the history and bet on England to win the Ashes. 2.85 looks great value.
- Unibet bookmaker are currently offering the best odds on the Ashes. Join now, bet Â£20 on England to win the
- Ashes and get a Â£20 free bet.
- BK Tip: England to win the Ashes - 2.85 @ Unibet
Get the best odds on this tip at Unibet.