Kochi v Kolkata: Most Sixes
|Date / Time:||Thursday 05 May 2011|
|Betting Tip:||Kochi v Kolkata: Most Sixes|
|Best Odds:||2.2 @ Stan James BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||8-0-8|
|view all Gary pratt's tips »|
- This cricket betting tip comes from the IPL and the match between Kochi and Kolkata.
- Kolkata have Tiwary who currently has joint secondÂ most sixes in the tournament with 12.
- As well as this in their last match 4 different players hit sixes; Morgan, Tiwary, Pathan and Gambhir.
- They also have 6 hittingÂ potential in opener Kallis. As well as Ten Doeschate who has an international 20/20
- hundred to his name. Even Brett Lee has hit multiple 6's at test level.
- I think this gets across my point that there is a lot of 6 hitting potential.
- In their previous 3 matches Kochi have only managed 6 6's, which is only 2 per innings.
- With top bowlers such as Pathan (Economy rate of 5.96 in the IPL 2011) & Brett Lee, Kochi will struggle to hit
- sixes and the wickets will fall when put under pressure by these bowlers and the spinners.
- Kochi don't cope with this pressure very well, as evidenced by their innings of 74, just 3 matches back, where
- only one of the top 6 managed to score any runs.
- Kochi have also only won 1 of their last 4 and are struggling this season, they even lost to Delhi, this years most
- disappointing team.
- Aside from RP Singh and Sreesanth, I personally believe the Kochi bowling attack lacks depth and Batsmen can
- wait for weaker bowlers to target.
- So due to Kolkata's big hitting batting line-up and Kochi's poor performances so far I believe Kolkata will score
- the most 6's.
- Stan James bookmaker are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Click here to open a new account.
- BK Betting Tip: Kolkata to hit more sixes than Kochi - 2.20 @ Stan James
Open a new Stan James account, bet £10 at odds of 1.8+ and get £10 free.