|Date / Time:||Thursday 02 December 2010|
|Betting Tip:||Utah Indiana|
|Best Odds:||4.5 @ Boylesports BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||61-1-91|
|view all Butch's tips »|
- This basketball betting tip comes from the NBA and the match between Utah Jazz (14-5) and Indiana Pacers (9-7).
- This betting tip is all about the value in the odds on Indiana Pacers causing an upset. Utah are rightful favourite's
- for this basketball match but I don't think they should be as short as 1.27.
- Utah have been impressive of late winning 6 in a row but have been far from invincible at home.
- They have already been beaten by Phoenix, Oklahoma and San Antonio at home this season.
- The Pacers come into this match on the back of 4 straight wins on the road.
- This included wins away to LA Lakers and Miami Heat so they will in no way be overwhelmed by playing Utah.
- Danny Granger has been on fine form for Indiana scoring 37 points in his last game and averaging 22.7 points so
- far this season.
- Granger has been well backed up with Mike Dunleavy back to full fitness and Darren Collison proving a shrewd
- Granger scored 44 points against Utah Jazz back in March when they beat them 122-106.
- Utah will continue to be without key player Mehmet Okur who has been influential in recent meetings with Indiana
- averaging 26.8 points. The Pacers will be glad he is not playing.
- Utah will probably win this game but odds of 4.5 make the Indiana Pacers a good value bet and they certainly have
- the capabilities of winning this game as they proved against LA Lakers and Miami in recent weeks.
- Make sure you place your bet with Boylesports bookmaker as they are offering the best odds on this betting tip. If
- you don't already have an account then join today, bet Â£20 on Indiana and get a Â£20 free bet.
- BK Tip: Indiana Pacers to beat Utah Jazz - 4.5 @ BoylesportsÂ
Get a £20 free bet when you join Boylesports and the best odds on this tip.