Indiana v Utah
|Date / Time:||Saturday 26 February 2011|
|Betting Tip:||Indiana v Utah|
|Best Odds:||1.42 @ Pinnacle BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||48-0-40|
|view all Slam dunk's tips »|
- This basketball betting tip comes from the NBA and the match between Indiana Pacers (26-30) and Utah Jazz
- Utah Jazz have still yet to win a game under interim coach Tyrone Corbin.
- Utah have lost their last 5 basketball matches and are now outside of the playoffs in 9th place in the Western
- This is not just a blip for Utah as they have lost 14 of their last 18 NBA matches.
- Their recent performances on the road just have not been good enough losing 8 of their last 10 away matches.
- They have made a big gamble in letting their leading scorer Deron Williams leave for New Jersey.
- It appeared to back fire in their first game without Williams losing 99-118 to Dallas on Wednesday.
- They have acquired two new players in Devin Harris and Derrick Favors and they will make their debuts tonight.
- They will need time to settling in and I can't see them having much of an impact in this game.
- Indiana Pacers are also under the leadership of an interim coach in Frank Vogel. Their form is much better having
- won 9 out of 12 basketball matches with Vogel in charge.
- Their home form has been very impressive winning 6 of their last 7 in Indiana.
- Their only home defeat in this spell came at the expense of NBA favourite's Miami Heat.
- Indiana have recorded back to back wins over Detroit and Washington and look worth betting on to make it
- 6 straight defeats for an out of sorts Utah side.
- Pinnacle Sports are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Click here to open a new account.
- BK Betting Tip: Indiana Pacers to beat Utah Jazz - 1.42 @ Pinnacle Sports
Pinnacle are the most used bookie for BK tips. Join Today & maximise your profit.