LA Dodgers v Colorado
|Date / Time:||Wednesday 27 July 2011|
|Betting Tip:||LA Dodgers v Colorado|
|Best Odds:||1.67 @ William Hill BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||96-5-79|
|view all Iron man's tips »|
- This baseball betting tip comes from the MLB and the match between LA Dodgers (46-56) and Colorado
- Rockies (48-55).
- The Dodgers won 8-5 last night to take a 1-0 lead in the series. The score line some what flatters the Rockies
- as they added 4 runs in the 9th innings.
- That victory was a 3rd in a row for the Dodgers who are finding some form.
- They have been very strong at home of late winning 7 of their last 8 matches at the Dodgers Stadium.
- They will confident of building on that record with Clayton Kershaw (2.72 ERA) on the mound. Kershaw has
- been in fine form too winning his last 3 starts.
- He is on a streak of 23 innings without conceding a run. He also boasts 167 strikeouts, the most in the major
- The Colorado Rockies have now lost 3 in a row scoring just 8 runs in the process.
- They are 3-7 in their last 10 matches with their rotation pitching at a 6.67 ERA.
- Jhoulys Chacin (3.60 ERA) is given the responsibility of turning their fortunes. In his last 5 starts Chacin has a
- 0-3 record and an ERA of 6.75.
- In his last appearance on Thursday, Chacin gave up 5 runs in the Rockies 6-9 defeat to Atlanta.
- Afterwards he said "I think that was the worse start I've had in my career". Not really what you want to hear from
- your starting pitcher.
- Combine this poor form of Chacin with the Dodgers recent good form at home and the Dodgers look well
- worth betting on to win this one.
- William Hill bookmaker are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Click here to open a new account.
- BK Betting Tip: LA Dodgers to beat Colorado Rockies - 1.67 @ William Hill
Bet on this tip with William Hill to get the best odds. £25 Free Bet when you join!