Geelong v Collingwood -46.50
|Date / Time:||Friday 13 May 2011|
|Betting Tip:||Geelong v Collingwood -46.50|
|Best Odds:||6.6 @ Betfair BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||22-2-31|
|view all Crocodile pie's tips »|
- This Aussie Rules betting tip comes from the AFL and the match between Geelong and Collingwood.
- What a price! I was looking to back Collingwood at the normal handicap of around -16.5 and found this gem of a
- bet on Betfair.
- It is the biggest game of 2011 matching the two unbeaten sides against each other, both having won 6 straight.
- 90,000 people at the MCG will see this match go one of two ways, either the Magpies will blow Geelong away or
- it will be a titanic struggle.
- Geelong were tipped to struggle this year but have surprised many by keeping pace with the Pies.
- A closer look reveals that the Cats opponents and winning margins have been not nearly as impressive.
- Collingwood comes into this refreshed after last weeks bye and look primed to inflict more mental wounds on
- The Cats went into lockdown after Collingwood smashed them by 41 points in last years preliminary final.
- A similar margin was recorded in their regular season clash last year when the Pies won by 53 points.
- The AFL's best player, Gary Ablett, was a Geelong player when these two results happened and now he has
- followed the money trail up at Gold Coast.
- Geelong were thumped in midfield both of these times and expect similar here as Collingwood expose their
- ageing legs.
- Swan, Pendlebury, Thomas, Didak, Ball, Krakour, Davis, Sidebottom, Wellingham and Blair will win too much
- ball for Geelong to cope with.
- This puts untold pressure on the Cats defence and in Cloke and Dawes the Pies have the firepower to make
- this hurt.
- The Magpies average winning margin has been 53 points this year so 6.60 is hugely generous at -46.5.
- Collingwood see this as a chance to stamp their authority on the competition, a ten goal thumping would not
- surprise at all.
- In both of last years games, Collingwood attacked the ball ferociously in the first quarter and led by 31 and 37
- points at the first change.
- A combination of hunger, desire, skill, freshness and authority may see the Magpies again destroy Geelong and
- 6.60 is magnificent odds on them doing so. Get on while you can!
- Betfair Betting Exchange are offering the best odds on this betting tip. Click here to open a new account.
- BK Betting Tip: Collingwood - 46.5 to beat Geelong - 6.60 @ Betfair
Open a new account with Betfair Sportsbook and get the best odds on this betting tip.