Packers - 7 vs New York Giants
|Date / Time:||Sunday 04 December 2011|
|Betting Tip:||Packers - 7 v NY Giants|
|Best Odds:||1.91 @ William Hill BET NOW »|
|Win / Loss:||4-0-10|
|view all Nflpredict's tips »|
- This tip comes from NFL game between Green Bay Packers v New York Giants.
- No team around at the minute can stop the Green Bay Packers, having not lost a game and sitting very high at the top of their division and favourites by a fair margin for the superbowl.
- The reason for this is not only their truly amazing quarterback Aaron Rodgers but also its their defence, truly magnificent and a nightmare for all teams they come up against.
- Now Mike McCarthy's team always put on a show, and I would go for the over on the points on this one, but after watching the giants on monday, and the points been over 52.5, I think I will pass on that as I think it will be the Packers scoring most of the points.
- So we have Gregg Jennings out with injury and the destroyer Clay Matthews also, but that still does not sway me from thinking packers to win by a good 15 to 20 points easy. You only have to look at the giants v saints game to give you this prediction.
- Green bay average 34.5 points per game, but always win by a good 10 to 15, because again defence so strong, and with the giants coming off the back of such tough opposition against the saints I can see this been the case.
- Jordy Nelson expected to start and with 9 touchdowns already this season I will be expecting him to be way into double figures come monday morning.
- If we look at the Giants.
- Like i said, they lost against the Saints on monday, and by 25 points, coming off the back of a loss against the Eagles (10-17) and the 49ers (20-27), the past few weeks have not exactly been plain sailing for them.
- If they are losing by 7 points to teams like the Eagles and the 49ers what damage will green bay do?
- They do have a good team, with Eli Manning throwing and Victor Cruz receiving but that combination is not enough when it comes to the big guns.
- Injuries have affected the giants also, with Micheal Boley confirmed as out for his 2nd straight game and Bradshaw and Martin both expected to be sidelined.
- The Giants last 5 games have resulted in 3 losses 2 wins, and even though they are 2nd in their division they do have a negative net points score.
- They are also second behind the Cowboys who they face the sunday after the Packers so I will expect that deficit to increase, as well as their injury list against the solid defence of the Packers.
- I think we are safe with the -7 Packers on this one, and wouldnt be surprised if it drifts to -8 or -9 come sunday.
Bet on this tip with William Hill to get the best odds. £25 Free Bet when you join!